1) REFUND & CANCELLATION:
- Before 15 JUN, 2017 - Full Refund applies
- Before 01 OCT, 2017 - 75% Refund applies
- On & after 01 OCT, 2017 - Cancellation Fee is 100%. NON-REFUNDABLE for any reason.
2) RATES FOR ADDITIONAL PERSONS sharing the same cabin (where applicable):
The 3rd,4th,5th,6th,7th and 8th person sharing the same cabin with the 1st & 2nd persons will each pay $299 + $301 =US $600
3) CHANGES IN THE CABIN
1st Change in cabin is FREE of charge
2nd change and onward is subject to $100 Administrative Fee
4) All guests are strongly recommended to purchase a full Travel Insurance.
5) On Embarkation day, all Guests must be onboard the ship no later than two (2) hours prior to the departure time noted on their cruise documents as well as one (1) hour before departure time at all ports of call or they will not be permitted to board the ship. It is the Guest’s responsibility not to miss such final boarding time.
6) In the instance when the price level of the fuel barrel exceeds the applicable rate per barrel and Norwegian Cruise line implements a fuel surcharge, Stars on Board reserves its right to implement a fuel supplement charge that will not exceed USD 11.00 per person, per day and that will be collected from each guest on board.
7) Any Guest under 18 years of age is considered a minor. Any Guest under the age of 18 must be accompanied in the same or connecting stateroom by a Guest 18 years of age or older at the time of embarkation who expressly agrees to be responsible for the under-18 Guest throughout the cruise. Married couples under 18 must present a certified copy of a valid marriage certificate to a representative of the Carrier at the pier. Failure to present such documentation may result in boarding being denied with no refund provided.
8) Acknowledgement, Waiver & Release:
The Guest(s) acknowledge(s) that throughout the duration of the Cruise a reality TV show/series will be filmed focusing on the Entertainers/Performers and Stars. During said filming, there is a possibility that the Guest(s) may be captioned on said reality TV show/series.
As a condition of booking, the Guest(s) release(s) STARS ON BOARD, ROYAL CARIBBEAN (RC), their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated companies, the directors, employees, agents, representation, any and all producers and broadcasters of said reality TV show/series from all claims, actions, grievances and liabilities in connection with the subject reality TV show/series to be filmed on board the Cruise.
9) Disclaimers of liability:
(a) The guest acknowledges that STARS ON BOARD, its affiliates and partners are not an insurer of his or her safety during the course of the voyage, and the guest agrees that STARS ON BOARD, its affiliates and partners shall not be liable in any circumstances for any incident or injury arising from events occurring on and outside of the guest areas of the vessel or outside of the vessel itself including but not limited to those events occurring ashore (including shore excursion), on tenders not owned or operated by the carrier, or resulting from equipment not a part of the vessel, or upon docks and/or piers, or involving persons employed by STARS ON BOARD, its affiliates and partners and acting outside the course and the scope of employment.
(b) Stars On Board, its affiliates and partners disclaim all liability to the guest for damages for emotional distress, mental suffering or psychological injury of any kind not resulting from a physical injury to that guest, nor from that guest having been at risk of actual physical injury, nor intentionally inflicted by the carrier and Stars On Board, its affiliates and partners.
STARS ON BOARD (SOBC) Booking Terms and Conditions:
Passengers acknowledge that they have read and accepted the Booking Terms and Conditions when they initiate their booking. SOBC Booking Terms and Conditions are available on our website www.sobc.me
Ensure your voyage gets off to a hassle-free start, with our web check-in service. It only takes a few moments to simplify the ticketing process by filling in your details online now at: www.RoyalCaribbean.com/onlinecheckin
Final Boarding Time Policy:
Please be advised that on embarkation day, all guests must be onboard the ship no later than 1.5 hours prior to the departure time noted on their cruise documents or they will not be permitted to sail. If you do not complete Online Check-in 3 days prior, you will be required to complete this process at the pier at least two hours prior to the published sailing time.
NOTE: All guests must be checked-in and onboard the ship no later than 90 minutes prior to the published sailing time or you will not be permitted to sail. Additional information for booked guests is available on www.RoyalCaribbean.com
Guests with wheelchairs, scooters and limited mobility may have difficulty or may not be able to get on and off the ship using tenders and gangways at some ports of call. For more information, please see www.RoyalCaribbean.com/tenderaccess
Insurance policy: We recommend that every passenger takes out an adequate insurance policy. We invite you to contact your travel agent or arrange for your own Traveler Insurance before you take your trip.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties”.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted”.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secure connection.
2. Third Party Links / Advertising
3. Terms and Conditions
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE”.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile”.
- The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website (Age of consent is mentioned as per the applicable law).
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- The multiple booking may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in USD.
- www.sobc.me will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE”.
4. Address & Contact
- STARS ON BOARD DMCC: Jewellery & Gemplex, Unit No: 30-01-1755 - DUBAI, United Arab Emirates
- Phone: +971 50 194 1799